Apologies for the lack of absence. Days Out Guide are offering 2for1 entry to over 150 top London attractions, restaurants, theatres, exhibitions and more, when you travel by National Rail. Last week, I opted to visit London Zoo. This was my first time visiting. Luckily, it was a beautiful day and perfect for a long walk through Regents Park - which needs a map of it's own to navigate yourself through unless you are familiar with it's layout and know where you are going. Fortunately, with the help of my iPhone and street signs we got there without getting lost and this didn't waste anytime. I got to see so many animals, including my favourite animal, Penguins. It was great experiencing the feed at Penguin Beach. It was a shame as there was no sign of the Tigers and Lions. Other than that, I had a brilliant day out! If you have never been to London Zoo, I would highly recommend visiting.   

6 comments:

  1. looks amazing, beautiful animals. You're right Regent Park is really huge, like a big maze

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, great post and wonderful blog you have here, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back. Thank you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos I love animals and these photos are perfect you really captured the beauty :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com |Macadamia Oil Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been to London Zoo for years and years but plan to go next month! Hope the weather stays sunny. Lovely pictures :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm personally a big fan of imhoneyy blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service
    background removal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog, and leaving a comment. XO



#blog-pager { display:none; }