Soap and Glory cosmetics is one of my favourite high street brands, their product quality is of such high standard yet so reasonably priced. 
The packaging for Kick Ass Concealer is lovely and a pain in the neck all in one. What it really is, is a 'three piece flaw camouflage kit' It features two compartments as well as a mirror. The upper compartment is a setting powder and the lower has two shades. My only issue with this compact is that it can be a little tricky to flip between the compartments, as you do find the middle getting stuck to the lid a lot. Other than that, I absolutely love the idea.

Step one: Under-eye brightening concealer with 'puffease'
Step two: Superwear lightscramble face concealer 
Step three: Concealer setting powder with 'Insta Fix'

The consistency is creamy and applies with an almost mousse like texture that can be patted into the skin for a more flawless finish. This product only comes in two shades, light and medium. I do hope they reach out and more shades are released in the near future. Overall, I really like this product, I do find it covers redness and blemishes really well and find this lasting a lot longer than my usual concealer. 

Super-Colour Fabulipstick in 'Red My Lips' this is the second lipstick I've purchased. According to Soap and Glory it's a "Shine & Shaping 3-D Plump™ Peptide Complex, Shea Butter, Monoi Butter, and Vitamin E. Hyaluronic acid and Ceramide 2 (for ageing repair and wrinkle reduction) help give a soft, smooth, dewy, plump colour-fill pout" I absolutely agree! It's really moisturising and reduces any wrinkles. As soon as you apply this to the lips you get a burst of a Vanilla/Chocolatey scent. It's also embossed with a S&G logo.

Have you tried any of the S&G cosmetics? If so, What's your favourite? 

10 comments:

  1. That is sucha pretty lipstick color! I love it(: Love your blog.

    http://urbanabold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous, I'm a massive Soap and Glory body and hair product fan, but I have yet to try their make up, can't wait!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about getting that concealer but I wasn't sure if it was too dark as I am very fair skinned! might get some soon actually, however I do love soap and glory! Lovely blog! :)

    am-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never heard of them before, but have to say there packaging is pretty sweet! And that shade of lipstick is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that lipstick color! I haven't tried anything by them before.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this post, I need to try the lipstick! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post! Great blog hun!

    Come check me out! elliebeaa.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love soap and glory you can never go wrong with them x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog and really like it. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Post, think i may have to try one of the lipsticks.
    -Charlotte
    http://www.incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog, and leaving a comment. XO



#blog-pager { display:none; }