About time


Got woken up by the Postman requesting a signature at 8AM. Earliest I've been awake ever since I got back from holiday a few weeks. My sleeping pattern is completely ruined! Tried to go back to sleep it just wasn't happening. I decided that I'd give my desktop a clean, which I've been meaning to do for some time now. Just never got round to it. Spent a good hour or two deleting unwanted photos, music, etc. I can finally see my background, I hope it stays like this.

As you can tell by my little calendar, I have the whole week ahead of me with absolutely nothing to do, standard. However, I am excited to see Title Fight on Thursday and the Holy Roar Christmas party on Friday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to read my blog, and leaving a comment. XO



#blog-pager { display:none; }